Vote YES to stop companies from publishing personal data on the Internet
When you become a member of YourPrivacyRights.org, you are joining a national community of millions of Americans, that believe your personal information is confidential and should not be published on the Internet, for criminals or any other unscrupulous entity or individual looking to exploit you, or your family.
Join YourPrivacyRights.org and gain access to the Members Only section, which includes:
- A directory of the companies publishing your personal information on the Internet
- Automatic scam and fraud alerts - stay ahead of the scammers
- How to remove your personal information from the Internet
- Tips on how to protect your privacy (online and offline)
- Updates on new federal and state laws designed to protect your privacy - stay informed
- A monthly newsletter
- Privacy resources including articles and studies on the dangers of having your personal data published on the Internet
- When you become a member, you become part of the National Privacy Network; a group of millions of Americans lobbying to change the privacy laws. In addition, your name is automatically submitted monthly to companies and the major search engines, publishing private data on the Internet. We will request, on your behalf, your name and personal information, be removed from their database and web pages.
- Access to the Privacy Forum (discussions about privacy)